A 10-part podcast series from The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk delves into the ins-and-outs of charitable giving in a special 10-part podcast series. Fellows of ACTEC’s Charitable Planning and Exempt Organizations Committee offer their trust and estate expertise on various aspects of charitable planning and charitable giving including charitable deductions, private foundations, excise taxes, Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT), Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT), Charitable Gift Annuities, individual Donor-Advised Funds (DAF), and charitable pledges.
- Basic Charitable Giving with ACTEC Fellow Glenn G. Fox — airs August 27, 2019
- An Introduction to Individual Charitable Deductions with ACTEC Fellow Robert P. Goldman — airs September 3, 2019
- A Primer on Private Foundations with ACTEC Fellow John McGown, Jr. — airs September 10, 2019
- An Introduction to Private Foundation Excise Taxes with ACTEC Fellow Neil T. Kawashima — airs September 17, 2019
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT) with ACTEC Fellow Matthew G. Brown — airs September 24, 2019
- A Primer on Charitable Lead Trusts (CLTs) with ACTEC Fellow Kirk A. Hoopingarner — airs October 1, 2019
- Charitable Gift Annuities with ACTEC Fellow Roger Shumaker — airs October 8, 2019
- Deferred and Flexible Charitable Gift Annuities with ACTEC Fellow Brad Bedingfield — airs October 15, 2019
- An Introduction to Individual Donor-Advised Funds (DAF) with ACTEC Fellows Edward J. Beckwith and Christopher R. Hoyt — airs October 22, 2019
- An Introduction to Charitable Pledges with ACTEC Fellows Reynolds T. Cafferata and William Finestone — airs October 29, 2019
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, ACTEC, is a professional organization of approximately 2,500 peer-elected lawyers from both the United States and abroad. Fellows of ACTEC have extensive experience in one or more of several practice areas including among others estate and trust planning; estate tax, gift tax and generation-skipping tax planning; fiduciary income tax planning; charitable planning; planning for owners of closely-held and family businesses; fiduciary litigation; and estate and trust administration.