Pocket Tax Tables 2020 IRS resources
The ACTEC Pocket Tax Tables is a handy resource guide to frequently used tax information revised through March 1, 2019. The publication was compiled for the College by ACTEC Fellows Susan T. Bart and Lawrence P. Katzenstein.
Content include tables for Income Tax, Social Security, Estate and Gift Tax, Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax, Treasury Unisex Actuarial Tables Examples, Inflation-Adjusted Numbers, Life Expectancy Tables, Qualified Plans, Interest Rates, and Charitable Deduction.
Here are easy directions for app-like access from your mobile device’s home screen!
Pocket Tax Tables from Previous Years:
- 2018 - Revised through March 1, 2018
- 2017 - Revised through March 1, 2017
- 2016 - Revised through March 1, 2016
- 2015 - Revised through November 1, 2015
- 2014 - Revised through March 1, 2014
- 2013 - Revised through September 1, 2013
- 2010 - Revised through August 1, 2010