ACTEC Law Journal
ACTEC Law Journal is a unique, high level academic journal which not only explores tax, trust and estate topics in depth, but deals with the practical consequences and applications of the rapidly changing rules in these areas of law. It is published three times a year and mailed free of charge to ACTEC Fellows, ABA-accredited law schools and board members of the National College of Probate Judges. Non-Fellows may subscribe to ACTEC Law Journal for $45.00 for three issues.
ACTEC Law Journal welcomes the submission of articles. Articles should be submitted to the editor at email@example.com. Potential authors are encouraged to consult ACTEC Law Journal Brief Guide to Citation Form and Information for Authors and Author’s Agreement.
Current Issue - Vol 47, No 2-3, Sumer 2022 (pub 8/22)
In this Issue:
- Married, With Children at Death by Emily S. Taylor Poppe
- To My Children in Equal Shares: The Flaw of Estate Planning When Property is Devised to Beneficiaries As Tenants in Common by Camille M. Davidson
- A Defense of Perpetual Trusts by Danny Fein
- Family Limited Partnerships, Bona Fide Sales, and Inadequate Consideration by Grayson M.P. McCouch
- Progressive Taxation and a Conservative Supreme Court: Reading the Tea Leaves by Mitchell M. Gans
- Flexible Beneficiary Trusts: Reducing Income Tax on Non-grantor Trusts by Jonathan G. Blattmachr & Martin M. Shenkman