Pocket Tax Tables
The ACTEC Pocket Tax Tables guide is a handy resource for frequently used tax information revised through March 1, 2021.
Content includes tables for Income Tax; Social Security; Estate and Gift Tax; Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax; Treasury Unisex Actuarial Table Examples; Inflation-Adjusted Numbers; Life Expectancy Tables; Qualified Plans, including SECURE Act details; Interest Rates; and Charitable Deduction.
The publication was compiled for the College by ACTEC Fellows Susan T. Bart and Karen S. Gerstner.
Here are easy directions for app-like access from your mobile device’s home screen!
Pocket Tax Tables from Previous Years:
- 2020 - Revised through March 1, 2020
- 2019 - Revised through March 1, 2019
- 2018 - Revised through March 1, 2018
- 2017 - Revised through March 1, 2017
- 2016 - Revised through March 1, 2016
- 2015 - Revised through November 1, 2015
- 2014 - Revised through March 1, 2014
- 2013 - Revised through September 1, 2013
- 2010 - Revised through August 1, 2010