The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel considers the health and safety of our Fellows, spouses and guests, sponsors, and staff first. International, national, and local governments continue to release recommendations, requirements, and restrictions around what events should and should not be hosted. We are monitoring a variety of sources for the latest updates. As more is learned, ACTEC will share information and make decisions whether a particular meeting should occur in light of the information available.
State & Regional Meetings, Fall National Meeting Updates
- The Florida Fellows Meeting at The Breakers in Palm Beach was rescheduled to Wednesday, August 19.
- Plans are still progressing for the September regional meetings:
- Southeast – The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, WV on Sept. 10-13th
- Mid-Atlantic – The Willard in Washington DC on Sept. 11-13th
- Rocky Mountain – Hotel Chaco in Albuquerque, NM on Sept. 11-13th
- Planning for the Fall National Meeting continues a dual path; an in-person meeting or a virtual meeting if we are not able to meet in-person. The Fall Meeting includes meetings of the State Chairs/Elects and the Board of Regents and is scheduled in Austin, October 22-25. If a virtual Fall Meeting is held, it will follow the format of the Summer Meeting over the weeks of October 19 and October 26.
ACTEC considers the health and safety of meeting attendees first and will continue to monitor recommendations, requirements, and restrictions around conducting these face-to-face events. Whenever possible, a cancelled in-person event will be replaced by online/virtual programming