2020 Information for Sponsors
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel considers the health and safety of our Fellows, spouses and guests, sponsors, and staff first. International, national, and local governments continue to release recommendations, requirements, and restrictions around what events should and should not be hosted. We are monitoring a variety of sources for the latest updates. As more is learned, ACTEC will share information and make decisions whether a particular meeting should occur in light of the information available.
State & Regional Meetings, Fall National Meeting Updates
- California Fellows Virtual Meeting has been rescheduled to December 1 and 2, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM PT.
- Southeast Regional Meeting at The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, WV has been rescheduled to September 9-12, 2021 (New date!)
- Florida Fellows Meeting scheduled for November 12 has been cancelled
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting at the Willard Hotel in Washington, DC has been rescheduled to September 10-12, 2021
- Rocky Mountain Regional Meeting at Hotel Chaco in Albuquerque, NM has been rescheduled to September 10-12, 2021
ACTEC considers the health and safety of meeting attendees first and will continue to monitor recommendations, requirements, and restrictions around conducting these face-to-face events.