ACTEC MEETING APP
For ACTEC National, Regional, and State meetings*
Download the APP
- Open the App after it downloads.
- First time users will need to create an Eventsential account
- Click on "Need an account?"
- Enter your email address (the one you use with ACTEC), first name, and last name.
- You should see a "Sign Up Successful".
- Confirm your new account. You will receive an email message; click on the link within to confirm your email address before going into any events.
- If you have already have an Eventsential account, please log in.
Select an Event
- Within the app, select your event or use the magnifying glass at the top left to find your event.
- Confirm the event by clicking "Select This Event"
- While in an event
- Select More from the menu
- Click "change event"
Update your information / change your password
- Before you go into any events: click on your photo or initials on the top right of the screen.
- While in an event: select more from the menu; clicking on your name and email address at the top of the menu
If you have any problems with the meeting app, stop by the registration desk at the meeting or contact:
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
901 15th Street, NW, Suite 525
Washington, DC 20005
T: (202) 684-8460
Email (ACTEC Fellow Login Required)
* Single day meetings may not get a meeting app for their event