A 10-part podcast series from The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk delves into the ins-and-outs of charitable giving in a special 10-part podcast series. Fellows of ACTEC’s Charitable Planning and Exempt Organizations Committee offer their trust and estate expertise on various aspects of charitable planning and charitable giving including charitable deductions, private foundations, excise taxes, Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT), Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT), Charitable Gift Annuities, individual Donor-Advised Funds (DAF), and charitable pledges.
- Basic Charitable Giving with ACTEC Fellow Glenn G. Fox
- An Introduction to Individual Charitable Deductions with ACTEC Fellow Robert P. Goldman
- A Primer on Private Foundations with ACTEC Fellow John McGown, Jr.
- An Introduction to Private Foundation Excise Taxes with ACTEC Fellow Neil T. Kawashima
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT) with ACTEC Fellow Matthew G. Brown
- A Primer on Charitable Lead Trusts (CLTs) with ACTEC Fellow Kirk A. Hoopingarner
- Charitable Gift Annuities with ACTEC Fellow Roger Shumaker
- Deferred and Flexible Charitable Gift Annuities with ACTEC Fellow Brad Bedingfield
- An Introduction to Individual Donor-Advised Funds (DAF) with ACTEC Fellows Edward J. Beckwith and Christopher R. Hoyt
- An Introduction to Charitable Pledges with ACTEC Fellows Reynolds T. Cafferata and William Finestone
- SECURE Act 2.0 and Charitable Remainder Trusts with ACTEC Fellow Professor Christopher R. Hoyt
- Charitable Endowment Fund Restrictions on Borrowing with ACTEC Fellow Erik Dryburgh (2020 podcast)
- Enforcement of Charitable Donation Restrictions with ACTEC Fellow Lawrence P. Katzenstein (2020 podcast)
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, ACTEC, is a professional organization of approximately 2,400 peer-elected lawyers from both the United States and abroad. Fellows of ACTEC have extensive experience in one or more of several practice areas including among others estate and trust planning; estate tax, gift tax and generation-skipping tax planning; fiduciary income tax planning; charitable planning; planning for owners of closely-held and family businesses; fiduciary litigation; and estate and trust administration.